Application of Model H21.0-100KW wind power generator It can drive air-condition ( ≤60 horsepower), 20kw water pump or other resistive appliances (≤60KW).
100KW wind turbine grid tied system in China 100KW wind turbine off grid system in Nigeria
1. Q: Are you factory or trading company? A: Factory. Anhui Hummer Dynamo Co., Ltd. is a famous high and new tech enterprise which is specialized in R&D and the production of wind turbines. With 11 million RMB registered capital, the company covers an area of 7.5 acres, a cradle for independent research, development, production and sales.
2. Q: What are your advantages? A: Hummer has its own scientific research team which is composed of experts who have got special government allowance support. With SCF generator supercritical technology as the core, we have developed Hummer wind turbines, and got sixteen patents. We adopt Siemens PLC and touch screen for Hummer control system, as well as SKF bearings for high quality Hummer wind turbines.
3. Q: Do you have any certificates? A: Hummer wind turbine system has passed CE certificate and its generator has passed UL certificate.
4. Q: How many types of the wind turbines do we have? A: We now have Off-Grid Inverter turbine and Grid-Tied Inverter turbine. Our turbines include 400w,500w,600w,1kw,2kw,3kw,5kw,10kw,20kw,30kw,40kw,50kw,60kw,100kw,together with the controller, inverter and tower etc.
5. Q: What types of tower's do you offer? A: Hummer offers Guyed Wire, Free standing tower, and hydraulic tower.
6. Q: What are the accessories of the wind turbine? A: Generator body, yaw shaft, blades, tail rod, tail wing, Ultrasonic dogvane/anemometer, PLC controller, inverter, tower, GEL battery etc.
7. Q: What type of warranty comes with a Hummer wind turbine? A: All Hummer wind turbine come with a standard 2 Year Limited Warranty for generator system and all other parts 1 Year Limited Warranty.
8. Q: Don't I have to take wind measurements for a year or more? A: For most residential systems the cost of taking wind measurements is not justified. Wind resource data published by the U.S. Department of Energy is sufficient for an experienced evaluator to predict wind turbine performance. In very hilly or mountainous areas, however, it may be best to collect wind data before purchasing a system to ensure that your site is not in a sheltered area.
9. Q: How reliable are wind turbines? Will I have to perform much maintenance? A: Most small turbines have very few moving parts and do not require any regular maintenance. They are designed for a long life (up to 20 years) and operate completely automatically.
10. Q: Can I only buy parts not whole system? A: YES, for example you can manufacture tower in local, we can supply you tower drawing.
11. Q: What shall we do if there are some problems that clients can’t deal with? A: Our 30kw/40kw/50kw/60kw/100kw wind turbines have PLC controller, which can remote monitor to solve the problems.
12. Q: How do wind turbines perform as an investment? A: The wind system will usually recoup its investment through utility savings within six to 15 years and after that the electricity it produces will be virtually free. Over the long term, a wind turbine is a good investment because a well-sited wind system increases property value, similar to any other home improvement. Many people buy wind systems in preparation for their retirement because they don't want to be subject to unpredictable increases in utility rates.
13. Q: How would I have a wind turbine installed at my home? A:Hummer offers a complete Turn-Key (ready-to-operate) system. We have licensed and qualified technicians who will complete the install for you.
14. Q: What type of generator does Hummer manufacture? A: All Hummer wind generators are three-phase, permanent-magnetic alternators with slip-ring .
15. Q: Can you explain the high power yields and efficiency of your turbines versus your competitors? A: Hummer small wind turbines are permanent magnetic generators located in the hub of the turbine, forward of the blades. Our turbines have large wind swept areas and are direct drive, not gear driven. Our turbine generators operate at 80% to 85% efficiency and the engineering and design of our turbine technology is state of the art.
16. Q: How quiet are the Hummer wind turbines? A: Hummer wind turbines are very quiet. The Noise db(A) range from the 500 Watt to the 20kW is 29 db(A) to 34 db(A).
17. Q: What benefits do your SCF Generators provide and how does that differentiate your turbine technology from others? A: Our SCF generator technology requires zero maintenance, yields higher power output and is lightweight. SCF technology is state of the art and differentiates itself to expensive gear driven generators that once they break down, have to be rebuilt and require a more strict maintenance regime.
18. Q: Do the Hummer wind turbines use any type of braking system? A: Yes. When the wind turbine needs to shut down manually for maintenance or the controller senses a problem (such as extreme wind speed), the wind turbine is rotated parallel to the wind to bring the blades to a very slow spin. The PLC controller then causes an automatic circuit override which uses the permanent magnets within the generator to bring the blades to a complete stop.
19. Q: Do your wind turbines require cable untwisting? A: No. Hummer turbines come equipped with a slip ring yaw that requires no cable untwisting.
20. Q: Can your small wind turbines be remotely monitored? A: Yes. Our Grid-Tied turbines come with PC software that can be monitored from anywhere around the globe as long as there is an internet connection available.
21. Q: Do you have an irrigation system available for your turbines? A: Yes. Hummer turbines can be set up as an Off Grid system to power water irrigation systems.
22. Q: Are your turbines solar compatible? A: Yes. Hummer developed wind solar hybrid system fulfill wind-solar applications.
23. Q: What is the lifespan of a Hummer turbine? A: Projected life span with a maintained maintenance program is a minimum of 20 years.
24. Q: What type of maintenance do you recommend on your turbines? A: On sizes 500W to 2kW, there is no maintenance required on the turbine itself. On the 3kW and higher we recommend lubing the yaw shaft acme screw once per year. We recommend on all models to check the guy wires (guyed towers) or connection bolts (freestanding towers and hydraulic towers) once a year to make sure they remain tight.
25. Q: Do your Permanent Magnetic Generators require any maintenance? A: No, they are factory sealed.
26. Q: What is the typical return on investment of your turbines? A: That depends on the size of the turbine and the country, State and Federal Grant/Tax Credits that are available in some states of US. In other countries like China small wind power systems connected grid are forbidden. On average you can expect a realistic payback of 10 to 15 years depending on the price of electricity and the average wind speed in your site.
27. Q: On your Grid Tied system, if the power grid goes down, do you have any protection built into your system? A: Yes, we have a built in unloading system that cuts off power to the grid and is fully automated.
28. Q: What type of training and certification are Hummer Dealers required to do before becoming Dealers? A: All Hummer Network Dealers are required to attend product and installation training before contracting with us. They are also required to have industry experience.
29. Q: What type of protection do your wind turbines have for high wind speed? A: When the Anemometer measures a wind speed in excess of 65 mph, the controls will turn the wind turbine 30° out of the wind to regulate speed. If the blades are still rotating too fast the controls will turn the wind turbine a full 90° and shut down. It will then monitor wind speed every 10 minutes and decide if it is ok to start back up or stay shut down.
30. Q: Are your Grid Tied wind turbines Single Phase or 3 Phase? A: All inverters come standard as single phase however a 3 phase configuration is available.
31. Q: If you are installing more than one wind turbine can you wire the inverters in tandem on the same meter? A: Yes.
32. Q: Can Hummer wind turbines be setup with a back up diesel generator in an Off Grid set up? A: Yes. Using an ATS (automatic transfer switch) a diesel generator can be set up to automatically switch on when the wind turbine is not producing enough electricity.
33. Q: What colors do your turbines come in? A: White,silvery.
34. Q: Are your turbines harmful to the environment and birds or other wildlife? A: Our turbines are not harmful to the environment, in fact they greatly help to reduce dependent on other forms of energy that are harmful to the environment such as fossil fuels. There is less of a chance of a bird being harmed by a wind turbine than that of a fossil fuel burning jet liner taking off on a runway.